Sat, 22 Apr|
SOLD OUT One Day ~ Creative Well-being ~ Earth Day
Relax, Create, Connect
Time & Location
22 Apr 2023, 10:00 – 17:30
Great Gaddesden, Great Gaddesden, Hemel Hempstead HP1, UK
About the Event
Gather with us on World Earth Day to experience a day of connection, wellbeing and nature. We’ll be slowing down to connect with the wisdom and creativity within ourselves, each other and nature.
It’s the perfect 1-day retreat if you’re looking to recharge your energy, get some headspace and clarity, spend a day with a friend or discover new friendships.
Your hosts will be Deborah from The Chiltern Sound Spa and
Artist Jay Nolan- Latchford.
We have picked the wild and quirky Croft Farm, which has a range of fabulous indoor and outdoor spaces for us to use and explore, including a hot tub.
The day will include:
• Slowing down and connecting with nature and all her wonders.
• Mindful walking and journaling.
• Visiting the Amaravati Buddhist Monastery.
• Deborah will host a relaxing sound spa with aromatherapy oils.
• Jay will lead an activity where you’ll get to create your own affirmation cards.
• There will be sharing circles, and we’ll collectively make a nature mandala.
• Fire pit and music
• Throughout the day, there will be plenty of opportunities to connect with like-minded souls.
• We have the opportunity to use the hot tub if you’d like.
• Morning/afternoon tasty vegan snacks and drinks.
The Croft Farm is in Great Gaddesden, not far from Berkhamsted Herts.
We are happy to try and connect people that may need a lift share.